<$BlogRSDURL$>
News Feed Temporarily Unavailable

August 01, 2005

One wedding down…. One to go 

This past weekend I attended the first wedding of my trip to Seattle. I was a guest of the bride; however I stood in as a groomsman twice for the rehearsal before I actually meet the groom…. Weird. Anyway they are a couple in there 50’s and very much in love. He is a chef (actually a professor who teaches culinary arts at a university… a “chefessor” perhaps?) He did all the ice sculptures, food, cakes, etc.. Himself. It was amazingly cool and good. I was able to hang out with some friends I hadn’t seen in five + years and we had a great time. The after reception party was good too. I played a little drinking croquet and was able to almost break the ankle of one of my competitors with my ball.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License