<$BlogRSDURL$>
News Feed Temporarily Unavailable

August 31, 2005

MACDIS and the like 

During my time at Northern Command I held and managed the MACDIS and other related plans. These plans are intended for exactly what is occurring in New Orleans.

It never fails to amaze me how fast people are to steal and loot. Where exactly are they taking all this crap they are stealing? To their under water trailer park? I mean seriously.

I wonder how many of the bodies floating in the river are from grave yards.

What a mess. I know my bubbas at NORTHCOM and FEMA are crazy busy. Hopefully I did my job well and they aren’t cursing my name as they research the plans etc..

I am actually surprised that the more National Guard troops have not been called up yet… I guess that is because everyone is busy in Iraq and they don’t want to screw up the rotations. Today I heard CNN’s Wolf Blitzer call for martial law in New Orleans…. Weird.

I don’t mean to be insensitive because this is a bad natural disaster and stuff… but you know pretty much every single monsoon season in India and Bangladesh more deaths and destruction occur on an annual basis than this incident. There are a lot of Americans that need help in the effected areas right now and I don’t at all take away from their suffering and trauma… just want to put it al in perspective. The rest of the world see’s worse suffering on an annual basis than we have seen in many many years.

Wouldn’t it be nice if all we as humans had to fight and survive was Mother Nature, instead of each other?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License