<$BlogRSDURL$>
News Feed Temporarily Unavailable

August 11, 2005

Best Buy Reward Zone 

I have been a stellar member of the Best Buy Reward Zone program for a couple years now. During my second time in Afghanistan they had sent me the $180. I had earned, however, I as not there to receive them. Now over a year later I called them up and told them my story. After reviewing my account (and being impressed with the amount of shopping I do there I am sure) they decided to re-instate the points and issue my reward certificates again....

Shopping at best buy makes me happy… even with the knowledge that I am being ripped off.

I think they should create membership levels with their rewards zone cards. I think they should have proximity alarms so anytime I walk into a Best Buy with my card they are notified and a hot techie chick comes to personally assist me with my shopping needs.

SERIOUSLY

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License