<$BlogRSDURL$>
News Feed Temporarily Unavailable

June 27, 2005

THIS IS WHAT I HAVE BEEN YELLING ABOUT FOR YEARS 

Finally someone besides me is doing it! I have for years been climbing on my soap box telling leaders of this country how to communicate with Afghan’s out side of Kabul. I have been talking about the ability of the importance of the village roomer and of ledged in villages.

Now it seems at least one government person is doing it, and with real pizzazz!

BBC
"On another occasion, we watched a white-bearded State Department official named Chris Mason stand before a tribal shura - a group of tribal elders, seated cross-legged on the floor before him - and deliver a mesmerising speech addressing allegations over the desecration of the Koran at Guantanamo Bay.

Those reports might be true, he admitted candidly, he had no way of knowing. But they should not be how America is judged.

"With my last drop of blood I would stop this thing from happening," he shouted with marvellous theatricality.

"If there was a Koran on this stand today, and the devil came to set fire to it; I would throw my own body on the Koran to protect it from the devil's fire." "

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License