<$BlogRSDURL$>
News Feed Temporarily Unavailable

June 14, 2005

Some intense quotes from an intense time in October 2003.

Tonight I am lonelier then I have ever been, I believe I have lost some faith in the world today... the weird thing is I never had faith in the world to loose. In some aspects my faith was restored by the response for help I got from the senators and media, however I feel disillusioned by the fact that I could not cause change to the situation.


It is rare for me not to be able to effect change some how in circumstances surrounding my life. I don't like that feeling.


We are better then "them" not because we are Christians, or our color, or our respective nationalities, we are better then "Them" because we are self aware, analytical and we do the right thing regardless of the circumstances.


This adventure that has been thrust upon us is going to define the fiber of our humanity, indeed it will define who we were and who we will be.


Tonight I stand; when all else has been done all we do is stand firm and wait. Time is a surreal definition of our capability to have survived in this life


I will watch, wait and listen. I will long for my lover; I will continue to be strong and determined. But I am weak, I am scared, I have anger inside me that I dare not let escape.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License