<$BlogRSDURL$>
News Feed Temporarily Unavailable

June 07, 2005

I turn 30 September 1st. I expected to die at 22. Apparently I am still alive (or at least that is what the THEY want me to believe).

This is what I would like for my birthday since it’s probably one of my last… and hell, I am lucky (or not) to have made it this far.

I would like anyone and everyone who has ever known me to write a “Chapter” or a page or a paragraph about there experience of me. It doesn’t have to be nice or funny (unless I was) but it has to be a real experience or thought you have had about or with me.

Please include the following:

1. Date and Country we meet in (or as close as possible)
2. First impression of me, Last impression of me
3. What you thought I would do with my life back then and what you think I will do with it now (or it will do with me)

Easy as that. You are writing the first 30 years of my life so keep it real. If you want to write a chapter or two that is cool. If you wanna write a single paragraph I’ll still love you (that is if I already do otherwise you will stay mediocre)

Thank you for your corporation and participation in this depressing year of my life.

Lovingly

The old fart.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License