<$BlogRSDURL$>
News Feed Temporarily Unavailable

May 26, 2005

Dirt Poor in Paris

So I left all my credit and ATM cards in my last country……. I am so screwed! I am now sitting at the hotel in Paris waiting for my bank to fax something so they will give me a room. I AM TIRED.

My trip west went well and I was able to meet up with a ton of awesome people (not the job I was actually there for) from the past. I also ran into Dr. & Mrs. Chesterton in the airport! Was awesome!! We talked for like 45 mins at high speeds to try and catch up on the past 14 years or so. All in all it was a great trip. As far as the job is concerned that is still up in the air. They have given it to me but I am hesitating because they are trying to get me to work in a different city than the one I am taking the job for…. That will not work out. So we will see what happens.

I need to find some support and investors because the projects are all wound up ready to be released… now we just need the funds. This is the time to get started, the contacts are made the network is here, I am plugged in. Its time, so find me some rich people who like to influence entire countries and cultures.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License