<$BlogRSDURL$>
News Feed Temporarily Unavailable

January 25, 2005

Handy man to fix it all

I had a handyman come look at my garage/basement project yesterday when I realized I was way out of my league as far as a time table. I hope he comes back with a reasonable quote. His card has this quote on it. “We repair what your Husband fixed!”

Day of working and organizing for pre-emptive melt down

I slept in late today, woke up a ton of times to calls and alarms but for the first time in a long time I aloud my depression sleep to over rule my mind. I needed it so it’s healthy enough. I spent the rest of the day trying to organize my mess a little so that when school starts in the 7th I don’t feel totally overwhelmed…. I feel the edge creeping up on me.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License