<$BlogRSDURL$>
News Feed Temporarily Unavailable

January 25, 2005

About to balance check book?

The last task for tonight is going through receipts and taking account of my debt… it’s a scary process, so if I seem stressed or on edge in the next few days you know why.

I have always, up to this point invested my good credit in making memories and the people I love. The return monetarily is nil mostly up to this point, but I feel really rich and thankful that I have had it to work with. My dad got me my first credit card at 18. I only used it for gas and paid it off every month. He gave me the opportunity to succeed or fail at an early age and I have benefited from it for many years. The amazing thing is he never paid it for me; he just facilitated it so that I could build it myself. That was a good move dad, thanks!


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License