<$BlogRSDURL$>
News Feed Temporarily Unavailable

November 05, 2004

The following is a list of my Christmas demands….  

Updated as of 11 December 2004
I mean gift idea’s for you to buy me. I will update this list as we get closer to Christmas so feel free to come back to my blog and click on the Christmas demands link on the right.

1. Universal Auto/Air Power Adapter 120W DC

2. PQI Intelligent Stick 2.0 1 GB

3. Kensington - Wireless Presentation Remote

4. Optoma EzPro SXGA+ DDR DLP Digital Projector

5. DELETED DO NOT BUY!

6. Men's 5.11 Tactical Long Sleeve (Large) (Navy and/or Charcoal)

7. Men's 5.11 Tactical Pant (40-30) (Khaki)

8. Leatherman - Super Tool

9. Image Aspen 7-Person Spa

10. Daewoo DP42SM 42" Widescreen Flat Panel Plasma EDTV-Ready TV

11. Video Door Intercom System

12. Biometric Identification Doorlock

13. Keyless Entry Systemfor Home



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License