<$BlogRSDURL$>
News Feed Temporarily Unavailable

October 27, 2004

It’s been a while. The New York court appearance went incredibly well restored some hope in this country’s due process (had a very intelligent activist judge).

Went to two days of my high school reunion, what I remember of it was awesome. Very good to see old faces and catch up.

I have been busy catching up with other friends around the loop and doing odds and ends that always end up falling by the wayside in my weird lifestyle. For example, I spend 1.5 hours on the phone (mostly on hold) getting my paypal account un-screwed and filing a fraudulent transaction report.

I am going to probably go vote tomorrow, man I hope it turns out well, if for no other reason then to slap down all the damned ignorant extremists in this country. I just hope no matter what, that in four years from now there will be someone on the ticket (either side) worth voting for.


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License