<$BlogRSDURL$>
News Feed Temporarily Unavailable

September 16, 2004

London Gatwick.... by bus from London Heathrow 

So I am at the Hilton at London Gatwick. My flight was nice, paid a little extra to be upgraded to the closest thing to business class there is. The plane was a new 777 so it was a decent flight. I am not looking forward to the next one.

I have eight hours till my flight, five till I can even check in. I don’t want to pay 214 British pounds for a room, but I have a silver VIP Hilton member card so I am slumming in their business office.

I brought adapters for Pakistan, none of them… however I neglected to bring one that will fit the wall in London…. So I have one battery charge worth of computer time.

II could use a shower already and I am tired as hell, so hopefully I get a decent seat on this next flight where I am in the cattle section.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License