<$BlogRSDURL$>
News Feed Temporarily Unavailable

September 25, 2004

I spent today playing bad cop. One of the guards had an accidental discharge in one of the very small guard posts. Two guards where in the post at the time and it is a miracle neither of them where hurt.

I spent the day being loud and intimidating after a couple hours of MORE safety training….
I lined them all up tonight and threatened them with here jobs and lives if something like that happened again… I of course ended it with a pep talk that included the phrase “Band of Brothers” so I think I have there attention and most of there loyalty, at least for this week.
My face is really sunburn and my lips would be dead if not for Emily’s AVON lip stuff…. It looks like a woman’s lipstick dispenser but the stuff is saving me, thanks Em


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License