<$BlogRSDURL$>
News Feed Temporarily Unavailable

September 15, 2004

Dealing with the opposite sex. 

ambivalent
adj 1: characterized by a mixture of opposite feelings or attitudes; "she felt ambivalent about his proposal"; "an ambivalent position on rent control" 2: uncertain or unable to decide about what course to follow; "was ambivalent about having children"

I am ambivalent to all emotional relationships.
I reject all emotional expectations that come with relationships.
I enjoy being lonely most of the time.
Privacy suffers in relationships.

I am pretty sure there is a better way/type of relationship than I have experienced thus far with the oposit sex. I am not saying I can or will or am even trying to find it; I just believe that there has to be a better way.


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License