<$BlogRSDURL$>
News Feed Temporarily Unavailable

May 09, 2004

This is my issue. 

There are many like it, but this one is MINE.
My issue is my best friend. It is my life.
I must master it as I must master my life.

My issue without me is useless. Without my issue, I am useless.
I must be true to my issue.
I must shoot straighter than my enemy who is trying to kill me.
I must shoot him before he shoots me. I will...

My issue and myself know that what counts in war is not the rounds we fire,
the noise of our bursts, nor the smoke we make.

We know it is the hits that count. We will hit...
My issue is human, even as I, because it is my life.
Thus, I will make it a brother.
I will learn its weaknesses, its strengths.

My issue and myself are the defenders of all that is.
We are the masters of our enemy.
We are the saviors of my life.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License