<$BlogRSDURL$>
News Feed Temporarily Unavailable

May 13, 2004

No Sleep in Sarajevo 

So I haven't slept more than 4 hours a night in over two weeks. I have people coming up to me at work saying "dude how do you do it" and my answer is "I am a baller dude"

The baller club is basically a group of three people here (including me) that no one can keep up with, be it staying awake, working, drinking or anything else. We started a quote log the other day so I will have to share some quotes in the coming months.

I have been working my ass off and then heading out till the wee hours of the day and night to take advantage of everything Sarajevo has to offer… which is pretty much clubs and red bull.

Today I rolled up to the intersection by my favorite club and the oldest mosque in the city.. My Baller and I where listening to Tenacious D. It occurred to me that we were probably the only people in history to have that experience….. "You don't always have to Fu*^ her hard, in fact sometimes that's not right to do"

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License