<$BlogRSDURL$>
News Feed Temporarily Unavailable

May 13, 2004

New Blogger, Peeps & execution 

Well I successfully posted my last post 7 times thanks to the new blogger interface and my ignorance……

I have cruised the blogs of my peeps this evening and miss you freak sticks. Em, Withadot, Shan, Dan, Lea, boot head red, Grandpas chipmunk (your life is not being wasted… come visit!).

I watched the American guy execution video today. The dudes sawed his head off with a knife. I wish I could say it was the first time I had seen something like that… but it wasn’t.

The images really don’t affect me as much as the audio. The screaming and craziness. I actually plugged my ears the next three times it was played in the place…. Was a weird feeling. I think of people who are innocent and a bit naive and it makes me want to protect them from life, like I think they have a chance since they have not been corrupted by violence and the reality that the world is a scary fucking place.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License