<$BlogRSDURL$>
News Feed Temporarily Unavailable

March 13, 2004

You actually hit a fire hydrant? At least tell me you where backing up… 

A system is a system and it is worked, the only difference in working a system in a developing country and a first world country is the level or risk, return and possibly necessity.

I grew up in a third world country, I was an ethnic minority and I worked and continue to work any system I can understand. I don't get the point of this guy or your friend that set you up with him.

You are white and say you grew up a "spoiled brat", to me all this proves is your parents or parents parents learned how to work the system they lived in. I fail to see what the hell skin color or the status of ones country has to do with anything.

I give thanks Allah that you kick this looser out of your "blind date" pool.

By the way, you where born to blog.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License