<$BlogRSDURL$>
News Feed Temporarily Unavailable

March 19, 2004

Nightmares? 

Last night in the first moments of unconsciousness I had an experience I hadn’t had in a long time. It was a nightmare but not. It occured in this other dimension of reality that is not sleep. I know I am not in the normal physical world, but the reality of the situation is much more real and effects everything in me much differently then a normal nightmare. I was being choked, I was choking others, the evil was unseen and controlling, it was intense and encompassed my whole psyche. I knew I had to reenter the world of physical reality to get away from this experience, so I tried to wake myself up in all kinds of ways but to now avail, I was still stuck in this other dimension, I finally grabbed my own face and ripped off the mask that was my face, I then woke up back into this physical world. My heart was pumping, I was physically aware that I survived and escaped something dangerous.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License