<$BlogRSDURL$>
News Feed Temporarily Unavailable

February 12, 2004

Sony CyberShot DSC-T1 

"The DSC-T1 is the first 'credit card style' digital cameras from Sony"

So here is the deal. I bought this camera and it rocks! But CompUSA didn’t have any slim carrying cases for it or any case that looked cool enough... so me being as ingenious as I am, I strolled over into the PDA section.

I found the perfect case for this camera. The case is made for the Sony Clie. It’s a clip on case for your waist line, but it’s slim and padded. The case number model is PEGA-CA23. The only thing that would make it better is Velcro... but the snap works fine and does not endanger the camera's screen. (place screen towards you). The case was $29.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License