<$BlogRSDURL$>
News Feed Temporarily Unavailable

February 12, 2004

Quotes from a recent e-mail from my British Lesbian lover. 

“…in my postgrad immaturity I am blaming God too. I proudly suspect that the whole of religion is a lie and I am the only one at [location deleted] who can see this with clarity.”

“…a sheep stared at me in a very intense fashion for ages and I was left with an unnerving certainty that this sheep was infact omniscient and was percieving my flippant tendancies to photograph lambs and then roast them.”

[With regard to a very serious issue] “I tried to be a demanding customer today but I rather think I failed - there is something about being British that makes the most awesome journey of frustration and pain come out as 'oh, well, mustn't grumble!'

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License