<$BlogRSDURL$>
News Feed Temporarily Unavailable

February 19, 2004

poo poo & lists 

I have slept 15 hours today… I feel like poo poo. I have a cough that will not stop and it makes my head hurt and my back hurt and my throat is soar blah blah blah.

I need a hair cut and to loose 50 pounds. I will get back on the road around Sunday or Monday.

I have slept on the couch in numerous countries for 3 months now. I have been without a car of my own for almost 5 months; I have been without a motorcycle for 4 years. I haven’t been diving for 3 years, and haven’t carried a gun in 4 months, and I have not worked the same job longer then 6 months consecutively in the same place for 9years.

I attended 12 schools in the first 12 years of my education, I have attended 7 universities (in 3 states and 2 countries), I have been licensed to drive in 5 states and 4 countries, I speak 1 language almost fluently and pretend to speak 1.5 other languages, I have worked for 11 employers, I have resigned 3 times.

I have never had a speeding ticket, I have never been in a car wreck (in America), I have been shot at a couple times, I have been in terrorist attacks, I saw my first five deaths when I was in 4th grade (4 guys electrocuted, 1 kid smashed to death by a van at high speed).

Ok enough lists for now.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License