<$BlogRSDURL$>
News Feed Temporarily Unavailable

February 11, 2004

Pain reminds me that life is still here 

I realize I have linked to this blog more then a healthy person should link to anything... but I read it at night, as I lay on my bed (couch) and surf the days blog updates with my bed laptop. I am addicted to the rawness of life.

Immigrants and big, poor families--they might not have much, but they sure as fuck know how to stick together.
---------
But in the end, to live a perfect life is to stop being human. The ironic beauty of humanity is its almost masochistic drive to be connected to itself in ways deeper than a casual drink, a political conversation, a hilarious joke. It's desire to be one with itself, the storm cloud desperately wanting to spin down a huge tornado, chaos be damned.


Daniels Journey

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License