<$BlogRSDURL$>
News Feed Temporarily Unavailable

February 12, 2004

My issues as we know them thus far: 

1. Lower back strain
2. Mixed adjustment disorder with major depressive disorder
3. Bilateral nonspecific conjunctivitis with exophoria and eye pain
4. Homonyms
5. In 5th grade I was diagnosed as borderline dyslexic but back in my day no one gave a rat's ass or knew what that meant, so basically I am just a lazy dumb guy.
6. Diarrhea is a way of life for me much of the time….. However Wendy’s seems to help

I also have self diagnosed post traumatic stress syndrome, but I am sure that will dry up and go away when someone offers me enough money to go back into some traumatic stressful situation... or I could get married (ha-ha)

I hope everyone takes my lead and come clean with all there issues so we can all avoid eye contact next time we meet

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License