<$BlogRSDURL$>
News Feed Temporarily Unavailable

February 09, 2004

I'm alone. My Life chap 1 draft excerpt 

Life is fragile, and precious, at the same time the people who make it that are the assholes that expose us to the loneliness and loss... we all have our stories, we are all still writing them, and here is a pretty serious one:
via Daniel
"I used to have a life. I used to have someone who loved me, but somewhere along the line she decided she didn't love me anymore. Only problem was I had given up my whole life to be with her. I had given her my whole life. My life revolved around her. But she decided she didn't need me anymore and now here I am. Sitting in my shit hole apartment talking to you. Typing to you, that nonexistent imaginary person out there somewhere who for some reason is still reading this shit.

I guess I will tell you stories."


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License