<$BlogRSDURL$>
News Feed Temporarily Unavailable

January 25, 2004

So I am Looking For A Job 

It’s not really much work since I just look around the internet and then send a resume to whatever I find. Real jobs don’t really work like that. I think if I ever had to get a real job I would have to like know people and talk to people and get favors and hook ups and shit.

But luckily in my line of work their just looking for someone with the right stuff that is stupid enough to go wherever they want to send you.

It’s not all that hard; sure the lonely seclusion of living in a tent or a shipping container for 3 or more month’s kind gets to you.. or maybe the grenades or terrorists might disturb you after a while. But when it comes down to it…. The money is good and I am miserable regardless of my employment status.

Either I have a problem with where I am and I am making shitloads of money, or I am relatively happy where I am but I can’t do anything because I am making no money.

So life is pretty much just a vicious circle of depression, post traumatic stress syndrome or depression. Did I say that out loud?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License